Corrie Ten Boom: "Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?"
Corrie Ten Boom: "It is not MY ability, but my response to GOD's ability, that counts."
Oswald Chambers: "We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties."
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.' (source unknown)
"Our prayers lay the track down on which God's power can come. Like a mighty locomotive, his power is irresistible, but it cannot reach us without rails."
I am first and foremost a Christ-follower. It has been a journey, but He has taken the #1 priority spot in my life. Second, I'm a wife to my husband of 16 years and a mom to our beautiful four children. Three boys and one girl - the last a gift from the Lord. Third, I love to work out and teach bootcamps at the YMCA. My new passion is Zumba, a fun-filled dance class! I also love to read.
Welcome to the world of blogging.
ReplyDelete